This is US!

This is US!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ear Update

Update on my ear:  I went to the doctor about two weeks ago and as of right now I am not able to get the paper patch, because the whole is too big.  It looks like it is going to be surgery.  They will take a graph from behind my ear and put it on my ear drum.  I am supposed to go back in a couple more weeks to see if this is still the case or if it has been able to get a lot smaller so I can just get the paper patch.  I will keep you updated.

Chels

2 comments:

Laura Mushrush said...

Wow chels...that is no bueno. Keep us posted I hope you dont have to get surgery!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

Goodness.. :( I didn't know you had a blog either, and your little one is so freakin cute. I can't wait til our little man comes. I just am worried he will be a little rambunctious but that is okay. Just as long as he sits through church when he gets older and doesn't make a peep I'll be okay. I'll have to read your blog from the very start just so I know how things are going with you. Keep in Touch

Followers

Contributors