This is US!

This is US!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Moving AGAIN!

Just a quick note. We are going to be moving again on November 6th. I can't wait to be  able to use all of our stuff again. Don't get me wrong, it has been nice housesitting, but I am ready to be done. The apartment is going to be small, but great!  We are going to make the best of it and hopefully little or no complaining at all. I am excited to move and I tell Hans just about everyday something else that I am excited to see again. I know that I am weird, but oh well. We got a 2 bedroom one bath apartment at about 3900 S and 500 East. It is called Mallard Crossing Apartments. It is about a thousand square feet and seems to have a lot of storage.  However storage is still is the one thing that I am worried about... not having enough space for our stuff. To make it seem more real I am just planning that there won't be so I will be surprised if there is and not let down if there isn't. I have been telling Hans that we are still going to need a storage unit, but he doesn't think that we will...he also hasn't even seen the place. Oh well, I told him no complaining, because he didn't and doesn't have anytime to help me look. I don't think that he will complain either. Hans is good with things like that. Besides I have found the first two places that we lived in and Hans' mom told us about this place that we are living in now. Something has got to give when we have been living in two different houses for the last two and a half years, right?

Anyway, I will be posting pictures later after we move, but until then. Ta ta!

Chels

2 comments:

Puga Family said...

I know where thats at. I live in Murray Ridge apartments. I think we would be in the same ward. I think that is a better complex then the one I am in. Hope the move goes well. We would love to help you move if you need it.

Hans and Chelsey said...

June, That is great that you are living so close. It would be crazy if we were in the same ward. That would be a lot of apartments all together. If you decide to move into the one that we are in you should use me as a referal! Just kidding. I am sure that you are happy where you are now. I didn't look at the ones that you are in. So I have no idea. Anyway, maybe we'll see ya at church. : D

Followers

Contributors