This is US!

This is US!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pregnancy...

Well, I think it is about time to announce a pregnancy. I have had my ear surgery and everyone else seems to be doing it. I hope this next time is a good pregnancy. We will have to see what the future brings. No, I am not pregnant, but you better believe that I would love to be. 

For now, this is just giving me an outlet to say please give me the pregnancy hormones! Sooner the better or when the time is right. Just sayin'.

Love,
MMMmmmmeeeee!

2 comments:

makana hansen said...

haha. you make me laugh! I am glad everything is ok with your ear now

Hans and Chelsey said...

Thanks Makana. I am glad it did the trick.
Question for ya. Has Blogger ever not let you post pictures? It is still not letting me and I have no idea why. Can you help?

Followers

Contributors