This is US!

This is US!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Play Time!

Arlee was able to have her friend, Gage come over. Gage is one of my best friend's little boy. They are 2 weeks apart exactly. They have so much fun together. Here are some pictures from their day.

Gage and Arlee at the table. Arlee loved his Mickey doll.


Arlee being goofy


Arlee doing her excited face

This is what Arlee does when I say make faces at me

At this point Arlee was in the house trapped with most of her stuffed animals that Gage had been putting in there.

(kind of blurry) Arlee poking her face out for air. : P

They started helping me make cookies and then decided to play in Arlee's room. Snicker Doodles! YUM

2 comments:

makana hansen said...

I love the play house! I am going to have to steal that idea!

Hans and Chelsey said...

Do it... Such a cheap toy. make sure to also use heavy duty tape and don't be cheap with it. : )

Followers

Contributors