This is US!

This is US!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pictures

These pictures don't really have much to go with them, but I thought you might enjoy them.

 Arlee playing in her dress up clothes. She is a little Diva already

 We made smoothies after a family home evening.
 While trying to teach Arlee about Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost, she basically got stuck on Jesus' owies. Every time that Hans and I would try and move on with the lesson she would ask. "What happened to hands? He got owies?" Funny little girl. Hans then thought it would be a good idea to have her call his mom and have her explain when she learned. "Jesus has owies!" Then she would move on "Do you like my Bambi book?" It was a great first Family Home Evening attempt. We will keep trying.

The last two are of Arlee just being her silly self. I have to say that these were hard to capture. She started being a show off and running all over the place once she saw the camera come out. :)

3 comments:

Saimi said...

That Arlee is just to dang adorable and I love her cute dress up clothes, complete with pink shoes! Yep she's a diva!

What a sweet compassionate little girl, I mean seriously, to be worried about Jesus' owies It's no wonder we should be 'like little children' Arlee is the perfect example!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

such fun pictures :)! cute cute cute

Hans and Chelsey said...

Saimi- For Real! She is seriously such an example.

Followers

Contributors