Lets just say that since my appointment last week I have been a little up and down. My doctor said that I was measuring small still. I have had a lot of people telling me that I look too small to be as far along as I am. So I finally asked my doctor why this was. After measuring me she told me that she would like to do a ultrasound to check the fluid levels and get some measurements.
Of course, this is going to send me through a loop, but life must go on. I chose not to worry about it too much since she didn't seem to be frantic about it. The ultrasound was yesterday and I got the results today.
Lydia's head is measuring between on schedule to a week ahead. Her abdomen is measuring three weeks behind. I have an appointment to see my doctor this next Wednesday and the specialist on Friday. I have to say that I cannot wait until Friday is over and we have a better idea as to what is next for me and our little girl.
We would love any extra prayers in our behalf. Worse case is that I will deliver her early. How early? Time will tell. I only have six and a half weeks left until my due date... not too much longer I guess.
*Just a note, Hans is in Walla Walla (2 1/2 hours away) until Saturday, which means he didn't get to hear it when I did and help me not to worry much.
5 comments:
we are sending prayers your way. Keep us posted
Thank you. How is everything going with you and your pregnancy?
Dearest Chelsey................My prayers are with you. I can imagine how you must feel. Somehow, I think that not knowing is much harder than facing up to some problem. The uncertainty itself is so hard. I hope than Hans is able to be with you when you go to the doctor, or at least, in the same town. Prayer can work miracles. We have witnessed this so many times, especially, just recently. Tayley is finally eating and putting on weight. Logan even surprised his doctors, and many other blessings have come to us.
The Lord hears and answers our prayers. He loves us and want the best for us. The power of the priesthood is the power to act in the name of our Lord. I love you and will pray for you, Lydia, Arlee, and Hans.................Grandma
We will, for sure, be sending our thoughts and prayers your way.
Thank you Cassie.
We only have a couple more days before my regular appointment and then wait for Friday...:)
Post a Comment