This is US!

This is US!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Housing around

Just thought I would share...

Arlee got a house for an early birthday present from Hans' brother, Jens and his family while we were in Utah. Arlee and I colored it. Well, I colored it. Arlee mostly just played and put in her color sense when she felt like it was needed.
 She absolutely loves it. I am so glad that it can come back down since I have nowhere for it to go permanently. We bought more furniture for the girls room so it really can't fit in there and we like to have people come and stay, so it can't fit in the extra room all the time.
 Don't get me wrong... it is a great gift. It goes away when we have people stay. And it is up when we don't.
Thank you Jens and Amy for the wonderful house! As you can imagine it keeps this busy girl entertained.

1 comment:

Saimi said...

Awe, that's just sweet! Arlee sure looks like she's enjoying her new home!

Followers

Contributors