This is US!

This is US!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Dance Class

We have a dancing bean in the family!

Since Arlee is not going to any preschool (still taking care of it at home) I thought I would put her in dance class. She has been begging me to go to dance. I thought it would be a great opportunity to start her this year. Once I made up my mind we went and signed her up.

On the way there she was so giddy. She couldn't even hold still. Arlee was very cute to watch and listen to her excitement. Then once we were about done with fitting her shoes, tights and leo she says to me. "Mom thanks for signing me up for dance class. I am so excited!" Huge smile across her face. Just hearing her say thank you was a highlight of my day. What a cutie pie.

After we registered. I talked to some of our friends that had been thinking about doing dance with us. I told them what I did and that they could go sign up if they wanted. Arlee would have a blast either way, but it would be a lot of fun having them together. They were going to think about it.

About a week of Arlee asking me if we were going to dance class to day went by. No friends were signing up. Not a big deal. Then I get a call from a friend and she decided that her daughter would join Arlee. I watched her girls while she took Lucy to get fitted and signed up. Hans took Arlee to dance class to meet up with Lucy. They were beyond giddy together. Lucy is a little shy, but Miss Mindy their dance teacher knew just how to talk to her. Lucy and Arlee had a blast.

Sara got home and I left to meet up with Hans. Together we went and picked up Arlee. The girls came out of class giving the teacher high five and smiling. Arlee said it was so fun! Lucy had a blast too. I am so glad that they could have this experience together. And what an experience it was.

Here they are with their teacher, Miss Mindy.


How CUTE!!!! Oh and they are doing ballet and tap. 30 minutes each for a total of 1 hour.



No comments:

Followers

Contributors