This is US!

This is US!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Update

This might not be for everyone to read. I didn't make it too graphic, but you never know....

So it turns out that I didn't have to have the D&C. I passed it on my own. So the day that I found out that I had decreased levels I started some light bleeding around 5 PM and then woke up at 1AM with sever cramping... It was labor pains I tell ya. After about forty minutes to an hour and sitting in the massage chair downstairs they stopped and I was able to fall asleep. I woke up about an hour after that and had to go into the bathroom and wait for all the heavy bleeding and all the stuff that comes with it to stop. Two hours later I was able to go and sleep back in bed again with some what lighter bleeding. 

Looking back at the whole experience I am glad that I could go through with it rather than having surgery (D&C), but I don't ever want to have to go through with it again. It did help me to remember what labor with Arlee felt like and to appreciate the drugs that they give you to make it comfortable.  I am all better now and can't wait to have another baby in the family when the time is right.

Thanks to all the family and friends that helped me by telling me of their experiences and to stay positive about the whole thing even though most of the time I just wanted to cry; and I did!  Even a BIGGER thanks to Hans for TRYING to understand me while going through this experience. 

Chelsey

No comments:

Followers

Contributors