This is US!

This is US!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Date Nights

Recently, we have been involved in a date night group. Let me just say, it has been wonderful! Hans and I have enjoyed our time being by ourselves and the kids have enjoyed being with their friends every Friday.

Hans and I generally go out to eat, but I have to say that the best time was going to the park and walking together. I think it is important for Hans and I to be able to converse with each other and not be interrupted. It has been such a blessing. Our girls are a blessing too. We love them so much. Spending time with the girls and with each other has been great. We are so thankful to have friends that we can trust with our children to make this happen.

Looking forward to more date nights in the future to come.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors