This is US!

This is US!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

ZOO!

Before we leave to Washington I am trying to hang out with all friends possible. Yesterday we went to the Utah Hogle Zoo with some long time friends of mine, Mushrush's (ours).
Background- I grew up with Laura and have known her since the summer before 7th grade.  We have played soccer together for years and have our 1st children with in 2 weeks of each other.

Anyway, here are some pictures from the day of play.

 We bought Arlee a hat since we completely forgot that she is still kind of bald. Spaced bringing one all together.
 Arlee loved watching these monkeys. They had a lot of energy and didn't mind showing off for all to see. One of these monkeys had a baby holding on to it's stomach with arms and legs as it ran and jumped along like any of the other monkeys. Really cute to see, but we couldn't get a picture of it before it would hide again.
 Male elephant
 Gage and Jon.
 Arlee and I with the Male elephant
 Mom and baby elephant
 RINOS
 Arlee loves the cockatoos! Ever since she got one in her Happy Meal at McDonald's promoting the movie RIO (which she has never seen). She also loves Tucans too.  This is from a bird show and the next picture as well.

 Gage and Arlee digging for fossils as part of the new Dino exhibits.


 Gage and Arlee looking at the porcupine
Gage hated when the T-REX would growl. A lot of the kids didn't seem to mind much, but the younger ones did. When REX would roar Arlee said, "BE NICE REX!" so cute. Then she would ask to touch them.


 Arlee looking at the tiger
 Jon and Gage and Hans and Arlee.
 Peacock was fanning its feathers. Never seen this before until yesterday
 When Arlee saw the gorilla she said, "Where's Tarzan?" Hahaha funny!

*Sorry about all the bleached out pictures I didn't realize that Hans messed with the settings on the camera until the picture below.


 Arlee playing on the slide at the new Discovery land which has a lot of Dinos in there, but I didn't get any pictures of.
 Arlee playing on the Crocodile.

Thanks to the Mushrush Family for going with us to the Zoo before we left. We had a blast and it would be something that I would like to do again. We will miss our little outtings together.

The Hoges

5 comments:

Laura Mushrush said...

Great pictures! I am glad we had a chance to go beofre youo guys left!!! We are going to miss those days.

Hans and Chelsey said...

For sure. I am going to tag you on fb so you can get them too. You can also save them to your computer off there if ya want any of the ones with Gage in them. We'll have to do something when we come down again. You guys are more than welcome to come stay at our place too. Maybe a vacation in the future?

Becky said...

I love that orangutan! Soo cute!

Becky said...

Congrats to you on the soon to be little one and Hans on the job! We are sad you will be leaving but that is exciting. Will you have Hans text Ry you new address in WA? Good luck with the move!

Hans and Chelsey said...

Hey Bexx, Thanks. Who is Ry though?

Followers

Contributors